In the generated PDF report if the template elements appears with triple dot as show below,
1. Go to the Report Template section
2. Click the Action drop-down and select the Edit option to edit the report.
3. Go to the required template element and Increase the size in one or more directions, You’ll see a box around the object with dots along the edges and in the corners, click, hold down the mouse button and drag a sizing handle inwards to shrink or outward to enlarge.
Template element before increasing the size,
Template element after increasing the size,
4. Click Save and Exit button to save the template.
5. Go the Scheduled Reports section and try generating the report. Now the triple dot is not display and the template element is clearly visible.