Skedler-alerts allows you to create alerts with the help of a customized template for Filebeat and Metricbeat.
A successful configuration of Skedler-alert settings. Refer to How to configure time zone settings,index pattern settings, email settings, Webhook settings for skedler-alerts.
- Click the Create button and select "Alert From Template" option to create a alert.
- Select the customized template and click Next button.
- You can also select multiple template to create alert.
- Select the action type you want to set. Click the "+" icon to add the action type.
Note: Selected action type is common to all the selected templates.
- Fill all the mandatory fields and click the Create button to create alert.
- Once the alert is created it will get listed in scheduled alerts.