This article guides you how to edit the existing custom report based on Kibana dashboard.
- A successful custom report creation, on saves a message tells you that Schedule has been created successfully. Refer How to create and schedule a custom report based on Kibana dashboard.
1. To edit the scheduled report, click the edit icon in the Skedler home page
2. In the Layout Details section, click the EDIT button to edit the custom report and then you are navigated to the Custom Layout page
3. You can add the visualization in a new page using the ADD PAGE button or delete the existing visualization or delete the page using the delete icon shown on the top right corner of the visualization or the page
4. Once the changes are done to the report click the PREVIEW button to preview the report template.
5. Click the SAVE button to update the custom report template changes.
6. On save your navigated back to the report page. Click the UPDATE button to update the custom report.