Once the filter list is created successfully, you can configure filters either to the existing report or create a new report with filters. This article explains how to use a filter with the existing schedule report.
Note: For Skedler v3.12 and below refer How to use filters with scheduled reports
Note: For Skedler v3.2 and below refer How to use filters with scheduled reports
- A successful filter list creation. Refer How to create filters
1. To edit the scheduled report, select “Edit” from the “Action” drop-down in the Skedler home page.
2. In the “Report Details” section, select the custom filter from the Select Filters drop-down.
- Select the required filter from the Select Filter drop-down. The drop-down displays all the existing filter list created.
- Click the Save and Exit option from the “Action” drop-down, to update filter details of the schedule report
The filter has been updated for the scheduled report now.